Cookie Recipes. Lose Weight Cookies.
100 Cookie Recipes
- (The Recipe) The Recipe is the third studio album by American rapper Mack 10, released October 6, 1998 on Priority and Hoo-Bangin' Records. It peaked at number 6 on the Billboard Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums and at number 15 on the Billboard 200.. All Media Guide, LLC. Retrieved on 2010-01-01.
- A set of instructions for preparing a particular dish, including a list of the ingredients required
- A medical prescription
- Something which is likely to lead to a particular outcome
- (recipe) directions for making something
- A recipe is a set of instructions that describe how to prepare or make something, especially a culinary dish.
- A person of a specified kind
- A small sweet cake, typically round, flat, and crisp
- any of various small flat sweet cakes (`biscuit' is the British term)
- A packet of data sent by an Internet server to a browser, which is returned by the browser each time it subsequently accesses the same server, used to identify the user or track their access to the server
- the cook on a ranch or at a camp
- a short line of text that a web site puts on your computer's hard drive when you access the web site
Biscotti cacao e no
cciole - Cocoa and hazelnut cookie
grammi farina,90g no
cciole pelate,80g burro,30g cacao,100g zucchero,1 cucchiaio di rum,1 pizzico di sale.
100 grams flour,90g peeled hazelnuts,80g butter,30g cocoa powder(unsweetened),100g sugar,1 spoon of rhum,a very little bit of salt.
Frulla le no
cciole con lo zucchero,aggiungi la farina ed il cacao setacciati,poi il burro a pezzettini e il pizzico di sale.Impasta e metti 20 minuti in frigo a rassodarsi.Fai delle palline,mettile sulla placca coperta da carta forno in modo che siano un po distanziate(in cottura si abbasseranno e allargheranno)e cuoci per 10/15 minuti in forno gia caldo a 180°.Sono supercioccolatosi e buonissimi!!!
Chop hazelnuts to dust with the sugar,add sifted flour and cocoa powder,the butter in tiny pieces and the salt pinch.Mix until even,and rest in refrigerator for 20 minutes.Make some small balls,put them on the plate of the oven covered with oven paper with a bit of distance between them(cooking they'll lower and widen)and cook for 10/15 minutes in pre-heated oven at 180°(celsius).They're very good and super-chocolately!!!
125 g dark chocolate
100 g butter
100 g sugar
200 g flour
1 tbs cocoa
2 tsp baking soda
1 tsp cardamom
Melt chocolate with butter in a pot while stirring. Let it cool down. Stir in an egg and sugar. Mix flour with cocoa, baking soda and cardamom. Add to the mixture and knead. Keep the dough in the fridge for about 1 hour.
Make a 4 cm thick roll out of the dough and cut off little pieces. Roll them into small balls and flatten slightly with the palm of your hand. Place them on a baking tray. Leave room for them to grow.
Bake in a preheated 180C oven for ca. 15 minutes. Sprinkle with icing sugar. Enjoy.
Copyright © 100 COOKIE RECIPES All Rights reserved. Design By Solo.
Created by Kana.