White Chip Cookies. Oatmeal Cookies No Sugar. Cheesecake Bar Cookies.
White Chip Cookies
- Normally this is a $1 chip, sometimes it’s used to refer to any chip of a smaller denomination.
- A $1 gaming chip. Some casinos may actually use bright blue or gray for $1 chips, but they are still called 'white chips.'
- A small sweet cake, typically round, flat, and crisp
- A person of a specified kind
- A packet of data sent by an Internet server to a browser, which is returned by the browser each time it subsequently accesses the same server, used to identify the user or track their access to the server
- (cookie) any of various small flat sweet cakes (`biscuit' is the British term)
- (cookie) a short line of text that a web site puts on your computer's hard drive when you access the web site
- (cookie) the cook on a ranch or at a camp
White Chip Chocolate Cookies
There are two kinds of people in the world: those who love chocolate, and communists. white
~Leslie Moak MurrayThere are four basic food groups: milk chocolate, dark chocolate, white chocolate, and chocolate truffles.
~Author UnknownWHITE CHIP CHOCOLATE COOKIES
2 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
2/3 cup baking cocoa
1 tsp. baking soda
1/4 tsp. salt
1 cup margarine, softened
3/4 cup granulated sugar
2/3 cup light brown sugar
1 tsp. vanilla extract
2 large eggs
2 cups white chocolate chips
PREHEAT oven to 350 degrees.
COMBINE four, cocoa, baking soda and salt in a small bowl. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in morsels. Drop by well-rounded teaspoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
BAKE for 9-11 minutes or until centers are set. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Makes about 5 dozen cookies.
chocolate chip cookies
. on stripes.
©cindi miller herleman
i was going to do a diptych, but i'm too much of a dip. can't waste any more brain power on that today. so you get two plates o' cookies
so i used the original tollhouse recipe (substituting white chocolate chips for semi-sweet) and found i actually preferred the slight variation i made to the semi-sweet chocolate chip cookies below. for them i used half butter/half vegetable shortening (crisco).
See also: elizabeth house cookham how to slow cook leg of lamb online cookbook template slow cooker recipes with pictures decorating sugar cookies corned beef recipe pressure cooker permanent david cook mp3 cost of girl scout cookies in 2011 miniature cookie jar
Copyright © 100 COOKIE RECIPES All Rights reserved. Design By Solo.
Created by Kana.