Cookies Home : Electric Cooktops Downdraft.
- A person of a specified kind
- A small sweet cake, typically round, flat, and crisp
- (cookie) a short line of text that a web site puts on your computer's hard drive when you access the web site
- (cookie) any of various small flat sweet cakes (`biscuit' is the British term)
- A packet of data sent by an Internet server to a browser, which is returned by the browser each time it subsequently accesses the same server, used to identify the user or track their access to the server
- (cookie) the cook on a ranch or at a camp
- provide with, or send to, a home
- Made, done, or intended for use in the place where one lives
- at or to or in the direction of one's home or family; "He stays home on weekends"; "after the game the children brought friends home for supper"; "I'll be home tomorrow"; "came riding home in style"; "I hope you will come home for Christmas"; "I'll take her home"; "don't forget to write home"
- home(a): used of your own ground; "a home game"
- Of or relating to the place where one lives
- Relating to one's own country and its domestic affairs
Diana made us cookies. They disappeared very quickly :)
See also: dane cook b and e james cook university cairns courses george foreman slow cooker manual white macadamia cookies oatmeal cookie recipe quaker oats confectioners sugar cookies how cook turkey mt cook alpine lodge
Copyright © 100 COOKIE RECIPES All Rights reserved. Design By Solo.
Created by Kana.