COOKIE DOUGH SALE : GAS COOKER CAMPING : TYPES OF GIRL SCOUT COOKIES 2011
Cookie Dough Sale
- Cookie dough refers to a blend of cookie ingredients which has been mixed into a malleable form which has not yet been hardened by heat. The dough is often then separated and the portions baked to individual cookies, or eaten as is.
- a particular instance of selling; "he has just made his first sale"; "they had to complete the sale before the banks closed"
- A quantity or amount sold
- The activity or business of selling products
- an occasion (usually brief) for buying at specially reduced prices; "they held a sale to reduce their inventory"; "I got some great bargains at their annual sale"
- The exchange of a commodity for money; the action of selling something
- the general activity of selling; "they tried to boost sales"; "laws limit the sale of handguns"
Chocolate Mint Cookies
This is one of the flavors I hope to sell in my shop. They're not currently up for sale. I need to tinker with the recipe some more before I can say I'm really proud of them (I'm a perfectionist).
They are made with cocoa powder in the dough
, and melted chocolate bars drizzled on top. Both the cookie dough
and the chocolate have mint extract added.
White Chocolate Chocolate Chip Pecan Cookies
I really shouldn't take credit for these. Not only did Sarah help me make the dough last week, but all the ingredients (minus egg, butter, vanilla) came pre-measured in a jar I bought at a bake sale. But! It was my first time ever baking.
See also: cook county inmate look up kids chocolate chip cookie recipe decorated valentine cookies david cook come back to me download how to make a solar cooker solar slow cooker cooked shrimp recipes
Copyright © 100 COOKIE RECIPES All Rights reserved. Design By Solo.
Created by Kana.