Cooker Fryer. Bride An
d Groom Cookie Cutters. Win
es To Cook With
- A kitchen stove, cooking stove, cookstove or cooker is a kitchen appliance designed for the purpose of cooking food. Kitchen stoves rely on the application of direct heat for the cooking process and may also contain an oven, used for baking.
- The Cooker is an album by jazz trumpeter Lee Morgan released on the Blue Note label in 1957. It was recorded on September 29, 1957 and features performances by Morgan, Pepper Adams, Bobby Timmons, Paul Chambers and Philly Joe Jones.
- An appliance used for cooking food
- A young meat animal, which for show purposes, cannot be over 10 weeks of age or weigh over 5 lbs
- A small young chicken suitable for frying
- flesh of a medium-sized young chicken suitable for frying
- Frere/Freer/Fryer/Friar/Fryar are common surnames.
- A large, deep container for frying food
Crockpot Chicken Soup
This is "young chicken" between 4.5 and 5 pounds, sold in a two-pack
at Sam's Club. The usual grocery store fryer
is smaller, perhaps as
small as half the size. If your chicken is very small, you will want
to cut down other ingredients, especially water, or your soup will be
thin. Or, you could go the other way and cook two of them together.
Rinse the chicken and then put it, cold from the refrigerator, in a
or in a regular pot on the stove. I like the crock pot
because it takes less watching!
Add salt, pepper, a few cloves of garlic, and tap water. Cover and
cook on "high" until it comes to a full boil. In a crockpot it will
take a couple of hours.
Turn the chicken over, change the temperature to "low" and cook for an
hour. By this time the chicken should be ready to fall apart but
still firm, not gluey. Lift out the chicken and set aside to cool.
Plow disk cooker
I saw this plow disk cooker at the Diamond Springs Labor Day Bazaar at Charlotte's Bakery & Cafe. Mounted on a 60,000 BTU propane burner, the pan appeared to be a homemade. It's a cross between the shallow chef's sautee pan and a cast iron skillet.
The cooker was constructed to sit securely on the burner. The last thing you want is to accidently dump hot oil onto the burner. It looks like the cooker was made from of a discarded plow disk. The plow disk cooker can be used as a wok, heavy skillet or pan fryer
See also: cookie recipe cream cheese easy monster cookies roast beef cook times cleaning cast iron cookware stainless steel inner bowl rice cooker slow cooker pulled pork shoulder dane cook tour 2011 peanut butter cookie mix stoves range cooker limited edition batman cookie jar
Copyright © 100 COOKIE RECIPES All Rights reserved. Design By Solo.
Created by Kana.