HOW TO COOK MACKEREL FISH. SLOW COOKER RECIPES WHOLE CHICKEN. PROFESSIONAL COOKTOPS.
How To Cook Mackerel Fish
- A migratory surface-dwelling predatory fish, commercially important as a food fish
- any of various fishes of the family Scombridae
- flesh of very important usually small (to 18 in) fatty Atlantic fish
- Mackerel is a common name applied to a number of different species of fish, mostly, but not exclusively, from the family Scombridae. They may be found in all tropical and temperate seas.
- (How To’s) Multi-Speed Animations
- Providing detailed and practical advice
- A how-to or a how to is an informal, often short, description of how to accomplish some specific task. A how-to is usually meant to help non-experts, may leave out details that are only important to experts, and may also be greatly simplified from an overall discussion of the topic.
- Practical advice on a particular subject; that gives advice or instruction on a particular topic
- (of food) Be heated so that the condition required for eating is reached
- prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
- Heat food and cause it to thicken and reduce in volume
- English navigator who claimed the east coast of Australia for Britain and discovered several Pacific islands (1728-1779)
- Prepare (food, a dish, or a meal) by combining and heating the ingredients in various ways
- A flat plate of metal, wood, or another material that is fixed on a beam or across a joint in order to give additional strength, esp. on a ship's damaged mast or spar as a temporary repair
- seek indirectly; "fish for compliments"
- catch or try to catch fish or shellfish; "I like to go fishing on weekends"
- any of various mostly cold-blooded aquatic vertebrates usually having scales and breathing through gills; "the shark is a large fish"; "in the living room there was a tank of colorful fish"
Week #8 - Fish cutlets
It turned out great!
If it is time consuming and painful to cook
something, it will be yummy by the time your done cook
ing. e.g fish cutlets, bebinca, dodol :D
Btw, didn't follow any recipe, just cooked it the way I remembered.
* Fish - 200-300 gms (Avoid thorny fish, I'd suggest mackerel
* Onion - 1
* Green chilies - 3
* Mashed potato - 1
* Ginger garlic paste - 1 table spoon (or as required)
* Eggs - 2
* Milk - 1 table spoon
* Oil - for pan fry
* Cook(boil) the fish in water with some salt in it
* Debone the fish, all of it. I don't mind a few thorns here and there
* Boil that potato, add some salt to water
* Meanwhile, chop onions and chillies.
* Mash the potato
* Put everything in one bowl. Everything = chopped onions, chillies, deboned cooked fish, mashed potatoes, ginger garlic paste, 1 tea spoon of vinegar.
* Mash the fish and mix well. Add salt if require. Keep this aside for some time - 30 mins
* Remove the egg white from both eggs
* Add 1 table spoon milk to the egg white and whip the egg white
* Put semolina in a plate, use a big plate
* Make small cutlets with the fish mix
* Keep the pan on low flame and add some oil
* Dip the cutlets in egg white, roll it in semolina and place it on the pan
* Use low flame and fry till the cutlets turn golden brown
10 Minute Saba Teishoku
How to throw together a Japanese meal in 10 minutes (not including rice cooking time~).
Put rice in rice cooker and set timer for about an hour before you want to eat. OMG I adore rice cookers.
Put fillets of saba (mackerel
) under the grill skin side up. Leave them until you can see on the front cut that the colour has mostly changed. Turn over. The skin will probably be black and blistered. That is a good thing.
Scoring vs Non-Scoring: I usually choose smaller pieces of saba so I don't score on the skin because it dries it out too much.
While the fish is under the grill - put dashi and water to boil, add miso and stir - then add asari (cockles) and dried wakame (you can add whatever you want to in the soup of course!).
Prepare small salad.
Bowl of rice - shake some gomashio over it.
Dish up miso soup.
Fish on plate. Splash of soy sauce.
See also: best steam cooker cooking by the book lil jon download better homes garden cookbook hamilton slow cookers taste of home slow cooker cookbook beach slow cooker ginger nut cookie recipe cook rice microwave where is mount cook
Copyright © 100 COOKIE RECIPES All Rights reserved. Design By Solo.
Created by Kana.